D. Cook or D. Johnson for Flex in Std Format

D. Cook or D. Johnson in std format. Used J. Jackson last night and got 14 pt out of him and also using Chubb as number 1. This is for flex position. I am scared of how bad ARI offense is, meaning Johnson can end up with a terrible floor. The scary part about using Cook is the new offensive coordinator being implemented, only upside for Cook is it really should get any worse for him, or can it? What do you guys think?

Its close but I guess cook. Better offense.

1 Like

David Johnson I think has higher upside

1 Like

II’d say Cook. Vikings will run the ball more and I think they’ll be able to against Miami. It’s just too hard to trust DJ anymore as long as he has that bad O-line. The volume is there, but the last 3 weeks haven’t been against too difficult of teams and he hasn’t done much with it.

1 Like

Cook. Sounds like the new OC will run the ball more

1 Like

trying to decide between Cook, Johnson and Aaron Jones

Going into this season I would have thought both of them would of been RB1, especially Johnson. Crazy how fast things change. Both offenses have been dysfunctional but I think Vikings are slightly less so. I think Vikings offense will put cook in better position to possibly score than the Cardinals offense will give Johnson. Minnesota has 17th ranked scoring offense. Arizona has 32nd ranked scoring offense.

1 Like

Bump please