D Johnson Trade?

So I am considering a move for David Johnson next week(I am playing this owner this week). He keeps making bids for WR and losing. I was thinking of doing Johnson and Funchess for Conner and Baldwin. Do I win this trade or is it a wash?

I think johnson side wins. Eventually they will figure out how to get him touches. At least he can catch the ball.

1 Like

I don’t hate this trade. I think that the winner is gonna depend on how long it takes for Baldwin to get healthy. I’d say go for it.

So if Baldwin were to get healthier earlier, would you swing this in favor of the Conner/Baldwin side?

Yes, that’s how i would lean. I like Conner a lot this year and healthy Baldwin is great

Well hopefully its one more week where they don’t. Need to suppress value still because I cant make this offer till next week.

Don’t trade DJ. He’s going to improve. It’s only been 3 weeks and he’s still top 20. This is his floor. The Cardinals are bad, but they are going to be better than what we’ve seen so far. Just look at the Bills turnaround from week 1 to week 3. Patience.

I own Baldwin in my main money league and I can tell you right now there is no way I’d trade for him if I didn’t own him. He is a really good player, but two bad knees and that offense is not a good return for DJ. Conner brings a ton of risk as well knowing Bell could return at any point.

I am making the push for David Johnson. I am playing his current owner this week so I am making this offer next week.

1 Like