D Monty and Miles Sanders... Busts?!

These 2 fellas cost me 2 weeks in my leagues. Drafted between 4-7 rounds in all drafts. Am i just an idiot, are these guys not talented, or is the opportunity just not there with their dopey coaches?

Miles sanders I think is not gunna get the work he’ll need but Monty will eventually become the Mann there he’s to good not to. But dopey coaches are gonna hold it back

1 Like

Monty got soen work today, Sanders is straight :poop::poop::poop:

I like Montgomery still. He should start making an incline. Miles Sanders? Ehhh idk… the entire offense is class-based now it seems. Hard to tell how he will do.

1 Like

I have both of them. And what I saw on the field is David Opportunity getting more opportunities. Sanders week 1 should have had a touchdown. But stupid penalty. Montgomery definitely rest of season stater after this week at least flex. Until the Eagles realize what they have at RB

1 Like

If you watch them play they are the most talented backs on their teams. It’s just a learning curve and slowly getting them up to speed on schemes. Mainly blocking is the issue, knowing blocking assignments and such to protect the QB. However, both are in crowded backfields, but come mid season they’ll be the starters.

1 Like