‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dak or Ryan - a poll

I see the difference in matchup, but assuming Tyron Smith is back at left tackle, do I trust that Dak’s confidence returns against the Chargers and hope for that great upside or start Matt Ryan against TB, take my 16 points, and call it good?

I would go Matt Ryan, against that defense I think the upside is much higher than 16 points, id like to see a good game from a zekeless Dak before playing him over Ryan’s juicy matchup.

Maybe it’s just the scoring in my league (I’m still getting a feel for how other leagues work), but Ryan’s max this season is 18. Dak has gone 22+ five times. But yeah, he’s got me nervous for sure.

I feel you, Dak has an amazing upside because he rushes. Look at Seattle’s game though. He scored 17pts but threw for under 200 yds. I feel like he will throw more this game and Atlanta will get back on track. I was having the same debate with whether or not I was going to play Mariota over Ryan because of the upside. Dak has not been good lately unfortunately.

I’d go Matt Ryan. Don’t ruin your Thanksgiving lol

Haha yup the last 2 weeks were tough to swallow. I had a few players barely show up this last week and had one last hope in Dak for final points…and he SUBTRACTED. Smalls…you forgot to TURN