Dak Prescott or ARodg

I have Cousins and Foles for my QBs and not thrilled with either should I try and trade Damien Williams and Cousins for Aaron Rodgers or Dak? The guy has both and just lost Marlon Mack.

1 Like

Bump for help please

My QB projection model is below with ROS rankings and weekly projections. After his bye I have Cousins projected to be the QB19 ROS and the QB24 Weeks 15-16. Foles projects much better (QB9 ROS and QB9 Weeks 15-16), but has a smaller sample size so more risk.

If you can get Prescott he is a good option. He projects to be the QB10 ROS and the QB6 Weeks 15-16. Prescott also has a better offense overall than Foles and has been trending up lately, so could end up even higher.

I would not go after Rodgers. He projects to be the QB16 ROS and QB17 Weeks 15-16.

Hope that helps. You can check out all my projection models (QB, TE, DST) in my Week 12 streaming post here. Comments and feedback welcome. Good luck!

Losing Mack and then trading away Damien (who I don’t care that much about) could be detrimental more so than Cousins/Foles. Depends on your other RBs, if you’re fine there then I’d do it and likely try for Dak but if not I’m absolutely fine with your current QBs down the stretch (especially foles)