Dalton or Lock in Dynasty

In a Superflex dynasty startup, the other teams slept on QB. I was somehow able to get Andrew Luck, Carson Wentz, and Dak Prescott. I have waited a while to get my 4th QB. Now I’m trying to decide if I should take Andy Dalton or Drew Lock. Who would you choose?

Take Lock. It’s only a matter of time before Lock gets the keys. And Dalton is on his way out unless something changes. You are good with Luck and Wentz. Not to mention Dak. Take Lock and hope to flip him later

Im in the camp in take the known commodity in Dalton…you could flip him for picks or potential later…Lock may not start for 2+ years and even then may be nothing…

if you have 4 starters in a super flex that means 11 other teams have the option of only 28 starting qbs…avg less then 3 per team…now if another team or 2 took 4 you are looking at rosters with only 2 qbs…add in that almost every year several starters get hurt teams could be in desperate need of stop gap and seek a trade …unless one of those guys is flacco, lock doesn’t provide that trade value…