Dalvin and Josh Jacob's for Zeke?

This my roster rn . I personally feel like I’m week at wr but people aren’t really budging on trades

So I was thinking possibly coupling dalvin and josh Jacob’s in order to get Zeke just to make my rbs stacked

That’s insane. Dalvin Cook May be as good or better than Zeke this year and never give up RB depth.

I think the fact that I have both cook and thielen on my team kind of worries me a bit. One bad game could cost me the week

I would keep Cook and Jacobs over Zeke. I think you have a great team and should hold on Jacobs.

I’m definitely not sure about Vance Dance though. Should I take a shot on one of those young TEs

Hockenson? Im on the same boat.
Really thinking about letting Vance go.

Hockenson and Andrews both on Waivers rn

Your RB depth is insane! You don’t need Zeke.

Weak at wr and Te though

PPR- right? Anyone on waiver?
Jamison Crowder was a PPR machine this weekend. That could keep going.

Maybe make a trade with the Keenan Allen owner. But I seriously don’t think your WRs are bad.

Tight end though…

Yes ppr. Theres a lot of those young wrs on waivers rn like Brown and Mclaurin etc. Probably going to drop Pettis for one.

Since I had depth at rb I was trying to trade one and maybe get a stud. I had Davante in mind especially after a bad week by him

He can have 3-5 bad weeks in a row. You’ll have to trade so high for him.

Idk for some reason people aren’t as sold on him for a reason

Would you do something crazy like trading McCaffrey for him and kelce :thinking:

Whoooa. No way. You can try that with Cook.

Maybe I’m being cheap. I personally wouldn’t do it but it really doesn’t sound like a horrible trade. Kelce might be tipping that over to your favor and a no from them.

I actually might trying packaging Josh Jacobs with Breida in order to get Zeke. The Zeke owner is a Raiders fan so if Jacob’s has a solid game tonight I may try and swing that