Dalvin Cook Lamar Jackson keeper question

I am in a half PPR Keeper league. I can keep Dalvin Cook with no penalty or keep Lamar Jackson and lose a round 11 pick.
I know RBs are higher priority but does he carry too much risk to keep him over Jackson? Losing a round 11 pick doesn’t worry me.

Shoot, no penalty might be nice but I would take Lamar.

You are getting the potential QB1 in the 11th round which basically follows what the ballers always say about drafting a QB late.

Depending on where your rust round pick is, I’m sure you can still score a great RB

That was the way I was leaning , to be honest. My concern was that it is a two player keep a leak and what the quality running backs be gone by the time I draft (I won last year so pick last) My concern was that it is a two player keeper league and will the quality running backs be gone by the time I draft (I won last year so pick last) vs picking up another qb later and having 2 strong RBs (C Mac is my other).

Dalvin Cook, no doubt.

2 Likes

i would take cook. u can always get a qb with upside in the later rounds like murray, darnold, burrow, josh allen

I was kinda leaning towards cook anyway but the opinions here have really helped.

1 Like