Dalvin Cook Playoff Outlook

I’m sitting at 7-3 in my 12-team PPR league and starting to look toward planning for the fantasy playoffs. I drafted Dalvin Cook at Round 1 Pick 5 and, of course, have been really happy with his production thus far. He struck me as a ‘the matchup doesn’t matter, he’s a beast’ type of player until I watched MNF against CHI last night. He struggled with efficiency against a good run defense (though he managed to have a decent fantasy game on volume alone).

Looking ahead, Cook plays three stout run defenses in the fantasy playoffs (TB, CHI, NO). Looking at other top tier RBs, I noticed that Derrick Henry has a BREEZE of a playoff schedule (JAX, DET, GB), as does Aaron Jones (DET, CAR, TEN). Strongly considering exploring trading Cook in a deal involving either of these players and another piece (I was the Dak owner and have been streaming QBs with varying success since, so a solid QB would be nice).

Am I crazy for considering trading such a valuable player heading into the playoffs? Trade deadline in Nov 20 in my league. Thanks in advance, FootClan!