Damien Harris or Jonathan Taylor

Full PPR

I have Calvin Ridley so I’m keeping an eye on that situation… but if he can’t go I need a back up plan.

Damien Harris
Jonathan Taylor
CEH
DJ Chark

I lean Harris currently. He has a more established role than Taylor at this point… At no point has Taylor shown he has anything more than an 8-10 point ceiling (without TDs) anyway. Chark is risky as hell but figured I’d list him… and CEH is nothing more than a desperation flex with absolutely no floor to speak of. Who would you play?

This is what happens when you started your 12 team draft with CEH and Drake lmao.

CEH, imho. Even though he has not been performing as the 1st rounder everyone predicted he will be, he is still on arguably the best offense in the NFL. We have also seen that Bell is not doing anything with his opportunities.

Taylor’s role is heading scratching to me as Taylor was the best rookie RB out of the draft, again imho. IND seems timid to unleash him and we have seen games where he has catching ability.

For Chark and Harris, I just dont trust JAX/NE enough for them to be consisent.

I would also go CEH. Sony Michel comes back this week as well and while I don’t think it will have a big affect on Harris, he will probably lose some touches.

Well Chark reminded me why I hate fantasy on the 3rd play of the game lmfao… smh

2 Likes

I had to make the decision to drop him this week in both my leagues… glad I held onto DJ Moore. Some weeks I really hate football