Damien or Darrel -- Which Williams to start?

I have both Williams RBs from the Chiefs and they face a good matchup (sadly) against my Colts. Damien is finally healthy, is he back to being the man (along w/McCoy) or is Darrel still going to be involved? I realize it’s not an ideal situation for any of them.

Which Williams would you feel better about starting? Or should I just stay away from both altogether? 10 team PPR league. Thanks!

I believe it’ll be Damien’s backfield once he’s fully back and healthy. I would check and see if he practices today and friday.

1 Like

Assuming he’s fully healthy, is he still worth the flex start in a good matchup?

My starting RBs are Aaron Jones and David Johnson. Other Flex options include Darrel, James White, John Brown, Tevin Coleman, Mecole Hardman.

Great flex option if the matchup is right. First game was against Jax where he only had 26 yards but caught 6 rec for 39 yards but had a td so he’s getting goal line work. Second game was the one he got hurt in but he had 3 rec for 48 yards so they’re using him in the passing game which is very good if you’re in a ppr league.

1 Like