Damm! I habe Aaron Rodgers!

Need one QB have Aaron Rodgers, J. Allen and D. Lock who should I play. Or should I go and get E. Manning or Rivers?

1 Like

Rivers could be a good game I think. His only downside is all the interceptions and turnovers.

1 Like

If your in these forums you shouldn’t have Rodgers anymore. Drop him.

1 Like

Here is how my model has each of them projected this week and next week:
Rivers - QB24, 10
Lock - QB16, 7
J. Allen - QB20, 24
Rodgers - QB23, 16
Manning - QB10, 18

For reasons I outlined in my streaming post two weeks ago, I would rank Allen a little higher than my projection model, but he is still a very low-end QB 1 to me. Lock was impressive last week, but with only two full games of data and playing against an underrated KC defense on the road, I would try to avoid him this week.

I would pick up and play Manning personally. I’ll give the standard caveat here - Rodgers and Allen are both clearly better talents that can go off any given week, and if you would have a problem losing with them putting up a big game on your bench, you should probably stick with them. I think the probability is higher that Manning has a better game due to the matchup, so that’s how I would go this week. Given the options you have, I would also consider stashing Lock. If he plays well again, he faces a very QB-friendly Detroit defense at home next week.

My QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 15 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!