Daniel Jones for JR3 and Barber? Or Wait?

Being offered this trade – I already have Rivers and Dak so I don’t really need DJ – is this fair value or should I hold off for a while and maybe I can get more for him in the not too distant future? I know it’s a 1-game sample and he’s expected to do great this week, but then he’s got a pair of tough ones after that. My current RBs are D. Cook, C. Carson, Gore and Penny, not really worried about my WRs as I’m pretty deep there already.

12-team full PPR, thanks in advance.

In addition to waiting until another week, was also thinking of a counteroffer of Singletary instead of Barber and/or Ridley instead of JR3.