Davante Adams Dynasty

Hey peeps been sent a trade for me to get Davante Adams and I lose Corey Davis and Josh Jacobs.

I am pretty high and keen to see what Jacobs will do so having troubles wanting to get rid of him however I am aware that davante is top 3 wr.

RBS are bell, Jones, Johnson, guice, hunt, jacobs, Murray, Davis, Hilliard and ito.

WR brown, DJ Moore, Sutton, Davis, Kirk, coutee, MVS, Campbell and Hardman.

Pretty happy with my up and coming wrs and feel a few could explode which also makes me wonder if I even need to make a move.

Help please!!

I might take that given all the BS surrounding Brown right now. I too am interested in Jacobs but Freeman is the second in rank/opportunity to only Hopkins. I’m assuming you meant Kerryon Johnson? He could break out this year with riddick gone. So you might have the RB depth to do this trade.

You should take this trade immeditaly you are getting top 3 WR for an RB2 and WR4/5 at best in davis…you have plenty of depth at RB and Oaklands offense will be meh at best do you want to be counting on 2raiders to perform each week?

take the names out an this is much easier to see: would you trade a top 3wr for an rb2?

Smash accept before he takes it back lol

This is a no brainer accept from you. It’s not even close.