Davante Adams in Dynasty?

I drafted Adams over Justin Jefferson in a dynasty start up last week, but should I now be worried if Rodgers doesn’t play for Green Bay this year and beyond?

Should I try to trade Adams for Jefferson (or a different young WR)? If so, what would be an ideal trade?

I would let it ride… Adams is a beast… and where is Rodgers legitimately going to go? Most likely he will stay in GB. With the rumors you are going to get a good return on your investment… so I would hold.

I have Adams in both my main leagues (4 player keeper and dynasty) and am facing the same issue. I’m probably holding on unless I get an offer that blows me away. There’s still a decent chance that Rodgers comes back. Also, Adams has been dominant even with suboptimal Rodgers in years past. Had to look back to 2017 without a lengthy Rodgers absence (Brett Hundley and co). In 9 games, he averaged 5.7 rec, 66.7 yards, and 0.7 TDs even with a pathetic Week 7 Hundley performance of 12-25 and 87 yards. Adams is still THE GUY, he’s better than he was in 2017, and I expect (and hope) that Love or whoever is better than Hundley.

That being said, if someone offered Justin Jefferson for Davante Adams straight up in dynasty, that seems like something that you should at least consider. If there’s anything we’ve learned in the last few years is that NFL players and management are extremely stubborn when issues become this public.

1 Like