David Johnson for Jordan Howard & Aaron Jones is a no brainer right?

My Howard/Jones for His David Johnson/Chase Edmunds is a no brainer for me right?
I’m just hesitating because I’m still high on Howard… but I guess I would do a trade for them straight up

Idk man, the Cardinals look really bad.

2 Likes

This is true, but I’m still going to give them the benefit of the doubt since I’m really I could really see the Rams as finishing as one of the two best defenses at the end of the year

if you can afford to lose Howard, i say do it. i wouldnt expect immediate return on investment.

3 Likes

I would not give up Howard for David Johnson. Howard has one of the easiest schedules for an Rb, is a focal point of his offense, and has a more competent Qb to spread out the defense. Not to mention Bears defense can keep games close for him to excel. I wouldn’t do this trade.

3 Likes

I just feel like two weeks ago this is a trade that wouldn’t even be offered, still a lot of season to go & he’s a top 5 back (granted that was also in a different offense)

I would do the trade and this is coming from someone looking to SELL dj. They will involve him more, and although his ceiling will be lower than we initially expected, the return on investment will be realized either in his improved performance, or just his name value in trades

1 Like

This is true, I could still probably flip him on name value mid-season even if it looks hopeless

I’m a big fat nay. Howard is solid with a good lookin defense and Aaron Jones (imho) will bring life to the packers run game. DJ, though he will have volume, is probably gonna be running uphill all season. I’d want more. Coming from a DJ owner that just cut Edmonds. If I could get Howard and Jones I’d take it.

2 Likes

Don’t do it. 2 starters on decent/good offenses, for one starter on a bad looking team.

1 Like

If I were 2-0 I might roll the dice and hope like hell DJ’s offensive coordinator figures out how to use him. He has league winning potential of course. But I dont think this offense is capable of giving him the opportunity to put up top 5 RB numbers

1 Like

I’m gonna roll the dice on this one guys, but I’m doing it for DJ/Enunwa for Howard/Jones