‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

David Johnson *good news*

According to Analysis he is suspected to come soon

Cardinals’ Steve Keim: David Johnson could return sooner than thought

-sept 18.

Initially, the Cardinals assumed running back David Johnson might not be able to return from a season-opening wrist injury until possibly Christmas.

Imagine how the team would feel if Johnson is able to play again shortly after Halloween.

By NFL rules, the soonest Johnson can return is Nov. 9 vs. Seattle.

General Manager Steve Keim said Monday that he wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if the third-year pro recovers faster than expected following surgery to repair a dislocation and ligament damage in his left wrist, which is now in a cast.

BICKLEY: Cardinals won’t apologize for ugly win over Colts

During his weekly radio appearance with Arizona Sports 98.7-FM, Keim said he visited with Johnson recently and that he thinks Johnson might be back a lot sooner than the two to three months it was originally thought he would be sidelined.

“My conversation with David was you can’t listen to what everybody says about the length of time you’re going to miss because nobody can forecast that, especially when you’re a genetic freak like him,” Keim said.

“We all heal differently, and I wouldn’t be surprised if David heals faster than most when it comes to that injury.”

-AzCentral

Have there been any updates since then? that report was almost a month ago…

Yeah idk why he posted that when it was so old news. I just listened to an interview with David Johnson and he said he will have the cast off in a couple of weeks, then its just about getting “as close to full range of motion as he can”.
I think he comes back sooner than expected. I just denied a trade that included gronk to keep him on my team.

I’m holding a spot for him. I just wish there was more news on him.

When he gets his cast off there will be an update.