David Johnson or LeSean McCoy ROS?

Half point ppr league, thinking about trading for one of the two above. Who do you like and why?

This shouldn’t even be a question. David Johnson is the uncontested, dual threat back, 3-down back. Shady is old as dust, frequently hurt and cedes carries to Darrel Williams and Damien Williams (when he gets back).

What would you give up for David Johnson and O’Dell. The guy I’m trading just lost Trubisky and is in need of a Qb. Said he’d give me O’Dell and Trubisky for Carson and Watson. I really want to try and get Johnson as well. What would you offer from my roster? My roster is the same except I dropped Dede for Golden Tate last week

Give him Watson, Carson and Adams. Mark my words, this toe injury of his is going to be a problem season long.

Take Trubisky (you don’t need him or Watson with Lamar), DJ (upgrade or wash with Carson) and Odell (upgrade over turf toe’d Adams IMO).

Not a bad idea. If would you do the original trade and ask for Beckham and another player either James White or John Ross for Carson and Watson?