David Johnson owner here. Should I drop kerryon johnson or jalen richard to pick up chase edmonds?

As I said, I am the David Johnson owner going into week two of playoffs. Should I drop kerryon johnson or jalen richard to pick up chase edmonds? Or should I just keep them and not worry about handcuffing? My other running backs are Leonard Fournette, Gus Edwards, Justin Jackson. Hurting pretty bad on RB…

I have Kerryon and am planning on dropping him if he misses practice tomorrow. That should be a clear sign he will not play this week. Next week they have Minnesota and are pretty much out of the playoff hunt right now.

I still think DJ plays but it would be nice to have some security at the position

it would be good to have edmonds if you have a burner spot. especially if you are in a league that plays week 17, since theres no way they risk johnson then.

Idk how great edmonds will be but i dropped Kerryon in both my leagues it sucked but he didnt practice today and hasnt for awhile he is prob gonna be out again and his matchup next week sucks. thi is not the time to hold someone make moves to make ur team win.

Thanks for all of the advice. I dropped him and picked up edmonds today.

I read something today that the Lions are going to probably just shelf Kerryon for the rest of the year which sucks for fantasy but is a smart move on their part

There team suck. There coach sucks. He uses Edmonds to piss us all off