‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Decision Time: Do I trade Odell for Sony/Juju? If so, who to drop?

10 team, full PPR, redraft league. Had a trade sent my way yesterday and have been mulling it for a while. I give Odell, and I get Juju and Sony Michel. I have been leaning towards accepting, but I need to clear a roster spot. Have been trying to trade 2-1s allday but no one is biting. I sent out last ditch efforts of Fitzgerald + Ekeler for Kerryon, and Mike Williams + Ekeler for Royce, but who knows if he’ll accept. I might now try one of those same packages for Kenyan Drake just to not have to drop anyone here, but if I can’t get anyone to bite, and I want to take this trade, who should I drop? I just grabbed Goff and Keke today, and think it would be in my best interest to hold onto them for now. Also, since it’s Burton’s bye, I’ll need to either drop him for another TE or drop someone else for a TE when the week comes. Tough. But, nonetheless, here’s my roster:

QB: Mahomes
RB: Breida
RB: Ajayi
WR: Odell
WR: Davante Adams
TE: (empty, need to pick someone up for this week. Had Njoku but couldn’t let Goff sit on the wire)
Flex: Josh Gordon
DEF: Tenn
K: Tucker
BN: Burton (bye)
BN: Goff (good and potential trade bait?)
BN: Mike Williams
BN: Larry Fitz
BN: Keke Coutee (just added on FA this morning)
BN: Fournette
BN: Austin Ekeler

if you can do that trade it could be good for you, I would drop fitz or keke but if you just got him so I would suggest Fitz.

do that trade asap

Just figuring out ways to clear the roster spot. I have two trades out right now, Fitz + Ekeler for Kerryon, and MWill and Ekeler for Royce

i agree with alex you can drop fitz