Dede AND Keelan Cole?

I already have Dede, hoping to pick up Keelan Cole in the morning, IF that happens, would you play both? I’m playing against Bortles…

I was going to say wait to hear about Fournette, but I can’t say it would really hurt their values. The Jags are on fire. The reason Bortles is doing so well knocks on wood is because he has such a solid array of weapons. When Fournette is out, defenses aren’t as worried about the run. Look at Dallas with Alf vs. Zeke. When Zeke’s there, the stack the box. Alf is a solid RB who defenses should be somewhat worried about, but it doesn’t matter. Having Fournette there is just going to open up the passing game and allow Cole and Westbrook to both go off. I’m trying to get Wallace and Cole off of waivers, and I don’t know who I’d start. Wallace has won me a championship and gotten me in the playoffs before, so it’ll probably be him…but my heart wants to go with Keelan Cole. Can you start both? Who are your other options? (My answer is 85% yes.)

My WR’s are weak, Marqiuse Goodwin (against Jags!), juJu, Robby Anderson. I’ll be starting L Bell and Zeke at RB… LEANING to Dede and Cole at WR and juJu or anderson at flex… currently thinking juju… no AP…

There’s a chance that Garoppolo can connect with Goodwin, but I suspect that the Jags are going to take Goodwin away for the most part. So, double Jags receivers that have done well? I mean, even with Lee and Fournette in, Cole and Westbrook put up phenomenal numbers against Seattle. That’s not going to be every game, but it is still possible for sure. You’re still going to take the chance that, because SF will probably be trailing, they’ll stick to the runs and check downs. If that’s the case, either Dede or Cole could be quiet. Unfortunately, I think it’s a toss up. They both seem to be capable of multiple receptions and/or touchdowns. Whereas, like I said, I think Goodwin will be pretty much absent.

1 Like