‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Deep Dynasty League Question

I am looking to drop one of these three players and am having a tough time deciding on who it should be:

Cordarrelle Patterson (OAK)
Jaron Brown (AZ)
Ryan Grant (WAS)

Cordarrelle has the most experience of the three and is coming off a 52 reception season in Minnesota. He is on a new roster with a very explosive and talented WR core. His targets will most likely be limited.

Jaron Brown has been declared the WR2 in AZ but until I see it with my own eyes in Week 1 I just don’t believe it. He’s physically gifted at 6’2, 205 with a impressive speed. He is coming of an ACL injury but doesn’t seem to be too bothered by it.

Ryan Grant has tremendous upside. While Washington does have TP, Crowder, Doctson and Reed ahead of him, Grant continues to receive high praise from HC Gruden and receivers coach Ike Hilliard. He is also situated with a very talented, younger QB that has been quite consistent these last few years.

I will probably be dropping Patterson as he has the lowest ceiling of breaking out imo.

Oh, I should mention that I am picking up the Steelers Defense who have a great 4-5 first weeks. Thanks in advance FootClan for your input!

I would drop Patterson. HIs upside is capped.