Deep Dynasty Sleepers

Juts wanted to get a discussion going about who people think are good late round dynasty guys. I was thinking guys like, Noah Brown (WR Dal), Phillip Dorsett (WR NE), and Junnu Smith (TE Tenn) to name a few? Anyone have any thoughts on my guys or have suggestions of their own?

Without knowing who is taken in the draft, I like T.Taylor(SF) , Richardson (Was) Hollins (Phil).

I understand Taylor and Richardson. What’s your reasoning for Hollins?

I don’t think Wallace is a long term solution there. Hollins has shown he can run in that role. Year 2 could be his breakout year.

Also if Jeffery doesn’t come back healthy or gets injured again, which he has shown can happen he will can step into that role as well.

I agree with Hollins. He was a stud at UNC and I watched him a lot there. Always thought he’d be a steal for someone and his rookie year did nothing to shake that.

As for new names, this one really is deep, but I think Cameron Artis-Payne has a chance at a significant workload in a run heavy offense. It’s possible that the Panthers draft another RB, but as a Panthers fan, I think its far from a lock they will do so, or do so early, and I expect CAP to get a serious look for the first time in his career.

I don’t see him ever being a star, or the leader of that backfield, but I also don’t see CMC getting 300 touches a year and surviving very long, and CAP did lead the SEC in rushing his senior year, which doesn’t happen by accident. He hasn’t been active often so far in his career more because other backs (Whitaker for example) also contributed on special teams, and Stewart was entrenched as the 'big back.

Like I said, this is definitely a long shot, but once you get deep enough, everything is.