Defense Streamers?

Who is everyone steaming for the playoffs? I have the packers this week going against the redskins but idk ab the matchup?

Anyone help?

1 Like

I got Packers this week too.

Also holding on to San Fran D for week 15 & 16. (Hopeful)
In another league I have Pittsburgh against Arizona this week then switching back to San Fran.

2 Likes

You can see how I have every DST projected this week in my DST model below. In my streaming post this week I also identify my preferred DST streamers. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m probably streaming the texans and then switching back to seattle for the last 2 weeks.

1 Like

Got the packers this week and if I make it will ride San Fran the last two weeks

2 Likes

Lucked out and picked up the Vikings. I like packers a lot this week

I have a bye thank god - I stashed Vikes, Saints and Hawks Defense. Which should I feel comfortable with for week 15-16?

Thanks!!!

Here is how the model ranks each Weeks 15 & 16:
MIN - DST10, 27
NO - DST7, 5
SEA - DST8, 8

Dan- you think San Fran is a better play this week than GB?!

1 Like

I do… not really. The model has SF projected to be DST6, which I think is reasonable. GB is projected to be DST11, but that’s based on season-long data, and I think Haskins is improving but still gives both more upside and a safer floor to attack than NO. I have and am playing SF myself this week, but I would play GB over them if I could.