‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Defense trade lol

Someone offered me dolphins dst for my patriots dst. I really wanted dolphins before but nooooow I’m a little iffy. I know you’re all gonna say dolphins but someone talk me out of it

Surely there’s a better option than either on the waiver wire?

Browns colts cowboys eagles vikings buccaneers.

I think miami and dolphins are the top streaming options this week

Eagles are way, way better.

Edit: way better defense and I actually think the matchup is better too.

That’s a tough one. Yeah Mia seems to be the bigger pull this week, but…wow…IDK…Hou is a pretty juicy temptation. I think I’d have to hold on to NE if you’ve got them this week.

This week I estimated the pats doing a bit better than the dolphins, and probably, in the long run, either way, you should be able to use that waiver wire to your advantage every week.

Look at the rate the Giants are allowing sacks, and then look at the Eagles pass rush…

Yeah DFWB…have to agree that Philly would be better choice than Mia. Still think NE has a great chance with Hou. BUT…LOL…2 weeks in and 500 injuries already. So…LOL…who knows at this point.

I think the giants flat out suck but I think there is no way Eli flops 3 weeks in a row. I’ll keep the eagles in mind, as of now I declined the miami trade and I’m keeping NE. But as we get closer to Sunday I’ll do some thinking. Defense has been HUGE for me weeks 1 and 2 (rams and buccs).

It’s not that Eli is flopping, it’s that he getting murdered behind literally the worst offensive line I’ve ever seen.

Yeah louisegedoulis, I know that feeling for sure!!! PIT DEF was my top scorer week 1. I know a lot say “DON’T DEPEND ON YOUR DEF”…but with OFF players dropping left and right just two weeks in…LOL…ANYTHING that gets you big points could make or break your week/season.