‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Defense Woes

Started Gordon and that ended up great. Opponent started Pats D which is double great. My top streaming D options this week are the 49ers and the Broncos…I know totally appalling. Which do I go with?

1 Like

Broncos at home vs Marcus Mariota maybe not a lot of scoring.
Niners have good pass rush could get some sacks and force Goff into some mistakes. I think 49ers have the potential for big plays but broncos maybe safer since the Titans aren’t a high powered offense.

I’m in the same situation with Gordon and Pats D.

1 Like

Doesn’t help the decision process that I have Goff and Woods going as well

1 Like

Goff and Woods can have big games and 49ers be a viable play. It’s unlikely but if they get sacks force fumbles etc it can happen.

1 Like

These are my wonderful options, switched out for Denver as of now but I’m sure I’ll switch back and forth 10 more times

1 Like

If you want to roll the dice, the GB defense has been playing really well lately. Plus playing in Lambo is a benefit.

2 Likes

Those are ugly :confused: would go denver

1 Like

Packers vs. Detroit would be my choice.

2 Likes

@sdatkins yep, guaranteed at least two INTs from Stafford :joy:

1 Like

Ouch! Wow that hurts

Well, instead of just going down the rankings, check out this scenario:
Team A: 2nd best rushing team, with a shakey QB
Team B: Top run defense

B stuffs the run and throws bad quarterback even more off his game. QB has multiple turnover potential

PHL@MIN

None of the options are ideal. Just a hypothetical look at one you didn’t mention

1 Like

You’re speaking to a Philly fan here, seriously considered it but Adam and Diggs against those CBs is :face_vomiting:

1 Like

100% correct. But if Kirk can’t get it to them they not dangerous. The ONLY thing that would scare me from that is: when Cousins is expected to succeed he is gawd awful
But when he’s expected to fail,( or an Adam Thielen calls him out on national TV) it tends to fuel him. Sounds like teenage angst more than a grown man. Kirk is terrible. He’s been overrated since he took RG3 spot. I haven’t jogged in twenty years. I could’ve taken RG3 spot

Ya they have been a solid defense for the most part this year. Detroit isn’t a bad offense but they will turn it over a couple times and give up some sacks I think.