‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Demarco and michael Thomas or jordy and Melvin?

I have the option to have one of these combinations and I can’t choose. Jordy is interchangeable as well with aj green also.

Im guessing it’s a dynasty situation? If so i would take green and Gordon. Young rbs are hard to replace, and an green not only will score more, but will be around longer.

It’s not a dynasty, we played in order of standings last year get to choose their next years draft pick and my pick is set up to where I could choose jordy /aj and Melvin would fall to me or I could take demarco and Thomas would fall, so it’s not dynasty.

Hmm… I think I would still go Gordon green. I think Gordon’s production goes up this year, and green will be a top 5 guy.

Jordy & Melvin for me - Thomas has still got a lot to prove against the best corners in the league and Brees slings to everyone!

I’d probably go jordy and Gordon as well. Just a few more question marks for Thomas and Demarco. You know Gordon’s getting the ball for the chargers and you know if jordy stays healthy he’ll get you 1200yds and 13-14 tds like he’s done 3 of the last 4 seasons.

I like Jordy and Melvin here. I don’t feel strongly that the other choice is much worse, but I do think that it is slightly more risky.

Really easy for me. I like Jordy better than Thomas and Gordon better than Murray. Chargers O line got better this offseason and Jordy is on a pass first offense with the best QB in the league.

Jordy and Melvin. I am a huge fan of Thomas and I like DeMarco, but Jordy has done it better for longer and I think Henry will be taking carries from Murray. Gordon has a lot of talent and I don’t think we have seen the best of him yet. Upside is higher with that pair.

Nelson and Gordon all day long. Great WR/RB combo that can be great this year as long as their healthy. Jordy has tons of potential value and Gordon is getting more goal line carries as we saw last year.