‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

DeMarco or Mike Davis for playoffs?

I rarely use DeMarco and just don’t trust him. Mike Davis is still available and seems like he’s finally given Seattle a running game and is also catching some passes. It’s a half-PPR and my other RBs are Kamara, Ingram, Dion Lewis and Marshawn. Should I drop DeMarco for Mike Davis? I figure that even if I don’t start Davis, I’d rather keep him away from my opponents in case he puts up another good game and they grab him.

I am in a similar situation with DeMarco. I have had him benched for the last couple weeks. He is an RB3 most weeks, with a low ceiling. With the RBs you have it seems safe to pick up Davis. I think Davis has an okay game this week vs Jacksonville, maybe he scores but it will be tough.

The only reason I have not dropped him is the @ SF game next week. He gets touches, and goal line work its just the Titans have been struggling on offense. Maybe they turn it around this week…idk. I know Iam looking for better options this week then DeMarco.

Someone dropped DeMarco after the first 5-6 weeks and I picked him up. The only time I started him was the week he scored 3 TDs so I feel lucky that I haven’t had to endure his bad games. Everyone expects Henry to take over the job, but DeMarco is just better in the passing game and that’s why the Titans haven’t gone away from him much.