‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Deshaun Watson . .. Drink the koolAid with me

I would like to get up on my soapbox for a minute here. So far we have 3.5 games of DW. I recommend we forgive week 1 that week, came in middle of the game, the entire texan team appeared to be sleeping in that one. What seems to be over looked is the Cini game, is how many pass caughters DW was missing. Due to concussions from the jax game The texans were down 3 TE, and 1 WR and missing fuller w/ collarbone injury.
Shy hopkins, being miscovered there was going to be alot of difficulty moving the ball with the second best receiver being 4th of the WR depth chart andre ellington. Every pass caughter but hop down. He still puts up a decent fantasy week. And Cini defense, is no cake walk. Weeks 3 and 4 pretty good 2. Dont let him slip by hes a footclan late round QB dream. He will become our every week starter we got off the waivers be like water footclan or more like KoolAid :wink:

Putting up big numbers on the Pats and Titans is good, but I’d like to see him to it against a real defense first. Love the kid, but don’t trust it yet.

I’ve been playing him for a couple weeks while I’m waiting for Luck to return, if he has another solid week (22+) points against the chiefs in a primetime game then I’ll be more of a believer that he can be an every week starter for the season