‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Desperate WR help needed

My WRs are a disaster. Need help deciding which one to start at WR2. Corey Davis is locked in to start for me, Golden Tate is on bye. I have Larry Fitz and Keke Coutee. Waiver wire has Keelan Cole, Corey Grant, Chester Rogers, Jordy Nelson, Taylor Gabriel. I am leaning Chester Rogers since it looks like Hilton will miss, and he has 8 catches each of the last two games. Any advice footclan?

I would go either Coutee or Rodgers. If Hilton misses I would for sure go Rodgers.

Would you drop Larry Fitzgerald for Rogers? I honestly can’t see myself playing him and ever feeling good about it

Jordy Nelson should be a good play this week. The raiders seem to do very well in international games and are gonna look to score big points on Seattle. Jordy will be a good target to have in your lineup as Derek Carr will look to find him for consistency.

It sucks to drop Fitz because you would think the name alone could warrant some trade value (packaged with someone else) but if you have to make a decision now so you don’t miss out on a FA player then yes I would drop Fitz.

Ugh. In the same boat with LFitz - trying to hold out to bundle him up in a trade (but my league is deep which is making people super stingy with moves).
Only advice I can give is to avoid Cole like the plague. He’s been super unproductive for me in PPR.