Devante Adams or Chris Conley?!?

I’m pretty worried about Adams being on a snap count or aggravating his injury. Dede Westbrook is out. Do I wait one more week for Adams and just play Conley against the Texans??

I’m in this same boat right now. I decided to start Adams as MVS was on waivers all of a sudden yesterday but if Adams doesn’t play what are your options and what’s your record?

1 Like

Dude I’m 2-6. I have John Brown and Michael Gallup starting at WR. I have McCaffrey and Miles Sanders starting at RB. I have Adams in my flex. The only other srartable player on my bench is Damien Williams. Conley and Kenny Stills are on the wire.

Tough situation. What’s the projection with Adams in?

1 Like

He is projected for about 14 points (1/2 ppr)

Let’s see if others can weigh in on this. I really feel like it’s a toss up. Ping me later before London game if we don’t get more advice but my thought is if you need 15, you need the highest upside and the best player of those 3 is Adams.

1 Like

Sounds like Adam’s should play… If he does I would 100 percent start him over Conley. If he doesn’t hopefully there is a decent plug and play on the waivers for the afternoon

2 Likes

it seems like he should play based on what ive been seeing, barring any major setback today during pre games.

im 3-5 and im gonna have to believe that too. im flexing him and i have sony michel at least as spot start later, which doesnt give me much confidence.

2 Likes

I have Adams too, we gotta start him if he plays. Since it’s a late game I am a little worried. I don’t know if I should play John Brown or wait to see if Adams plays. If he doesn’t I do have Tyrell Williams to fall back on

2 Likes

Adams with williams back up is the way to go I think

2 Likes

Do that yup

1 Like