‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Devin Funchess or Stefon Diggs ROS

Need some opinions

full ppr

Funchess if only because I am not confident Diggs will play every game ROS.

I hear the coaches and local media have always been high on Funches for a while. Training camp reports have always praised him and we’re seeing him shine and I think they like him so much that shipping off Benjamin was an easy move for the team.

Olsen coming back may take away targets but Funches should be Carolina’s WR1 ROS.

To me Diggs is what he is. A high ceiling low floor guy with extreme talent but he just can’t stay healthy and he struggles playing through injuries. I expect Diggs to have a 1-3 more big games but timing it will be tough. Diggs is another Training Camp star from the past two or three seasons but he’s doing the same thing he did last year, erupt at the beginning of the season but fizzle after he got hurt and he pops up with a big game here and there.

I’m higher on Funches only because I don’t really care for Diggs.

Awesome thanks much for the reply

I’m going to say Diggs. More big play ability and has a legit WR1 across from him. Top corners will be all over Funchess from here on out. Diggs will get his. Plus I think Olsen will take away from Funchess starting next week.