‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Devonta Freeman for Zach Ertz?

Once again I call upon my Foot Clan friends to give me some feedback on a trade I recently received. I’m currently sitting at 7-2 and 1st in my league, so pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot and potentially a first round bye. The Week 10 BYEs are hitting me hard with multiple players out this week (Hunt, Crabtree, Ertz, Wentz and Evans) and the suspensions handed down as well. I can afford to take an L this week but I’d rather not, who likes losing? But anyways, I got offered this:

Trade: Zach Ertz & Thomas Rawls
Receive: Devonta Freeman & DeVante Parker

I play in a 2 QB, 3 FLEX, 8 player bench, 10 team league and NO PPR points . All TDs are worth 6 points (even for QBs) and all turnovers are worth -4. I’m currently sitting 7-2 and 1st in my league. This is currently what my team is looking like for Week 10:

QB1: Dak Prescott
QB2: Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB1: Jordan Howard
RB2: Ezekiel Elliott
WR1: AJ Green
WR2: Michael Thomas
TE1: Evan Engram
FLEX: Thomas Rawls
FLEX: Jerick McKinnon
FLEX: Corey Davis
BENCH: Aaron Rodgers
BENCH: Carson Wentz (BYE)
BENCH: Kareem Hunt (BYE)
BENCH: Mike Evans (Suspended)
BENCH: Michael Crabtree (BYE)
BENCH: Josh Doctson
BENCH: Zach Ertz (BYE)

Appreciate any feedback from you guys, thanks for reading. :grin:

Bump for some feedback!

Throw together Josh Doctson and Ertz for a better RB

I guess you could survive without Ertz since you have Engram. But Ertz has been so good and Freeman has been so iffy (not to mention he may be banged up at the moment) I almost wonder if you could get someone better?

But I know you’re thinking short term with this week, and if you’re looking Flex or potentially RB2 if Elliott is out, I like Freeman and Parker as better options than Rawls and Davis.

I don’t know, long term your team looks pretty stacked and Ertz has just been too good to give up.

Do it. You have the depth to survive losing Ertz. Freeman has been iffy but his schedule rest of season is so juicy and he’ll experience positive TD regression sooner rather than later.

No one is really interested in Doctson, I already tried. @agallich

I’m not worried about losing this week since I can afford the loss. I just mainly wonder if Freeman is going to bounce back and starting playing like an RB1 again but the injuries are also concerning. @tlp27

Do you think Freeman is going to bounce back and stay healthy? @NastySham

He’s already cleared injury designation for this week.

And yes, with his schedule and his talent. It’s the perfect time to buy low.

@NastySham, @Alve, Freeman IS playing like an RB1. The issue he faces is the offensive coordinator for the Falcons.

Freeman is top 3 in red zone efficiency this season, but he isn’t getting any work in the red zone oddly enough. Instead they are forcing Matt Ryan to throw. All of Freeman’s measurables are great and I expect the TDs to be there.

I like this trade as the Eagles will be transitioning to a more run heavy offense which directly takes targets from Ertz. I also love Parker for the play-offs.

Also Rawls sucks.

You guys sold me, I’m pulling the trigger. @Guinness @NastySham

Appreciate the feedback guys.