‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Dez for Fuller and

Thinking about trading my Will Fuller (who had a great game) and Tyrrell Williams for Dez Bryant since his schedule gets easier.
12 team. Standard league. Worth it?

If you have plenty of depth, depends on you’re roster.

I’m looking for stability. My WRs are all “boom or bust”… Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, martavis Bryant, Tyrrell Williams, Will Fuller.

I just picked up Fuller off of waivers. I just want someone stable so that my whole team doesn’t fall flat like last week

I may try to find someone a little better than Dez if you want efficiency. He’s not boom or bust, but some games he will disappoint a little.

Gotcha. Any recommendations?

D. Hopkins, Adam Thielen, Fitz at this point. Crabtree. Keenan Allen.
I think Fuller will have on okay floor, I guess we’ll see.

lol Hopkins, yeah as a hopkins owner i’m not trading him for anything less than AJ green. I’d say yes if you can get someone to bite on fuller and tyrell for a top WR it’s worth it but unless they have 3 WR’s only you’re not gonna find someone to do it as both are viewed as waiver claims at this point.

Lol take the dez trade, at this point you’re still fishing with a huge catch on the line. That’s not a real saying I just made that up.

Thanks. I got Dez for Fuller and Tyrrell. Let’s just hope that Fuller doesn’t continue these great numbers and makes me vomit every week lol