‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Did I mess up my draft?

Hey everyone, not sure about my team. I panicked and picked up Rodgers, even though I know better. How did I do? 10 team 1/2 PPR.

QB - Rodgers
WR - OBJ
WR - Keenan Allen
RB - Shady McCoy
RB - Dion Lewis
TE - Evan Engram, got in 10th round!
Flex - Fitz
K - Will Lutz

Bench - Edelman(will probably drop for DST as I didn’t draft one), Robby Anderson, Marshawn Lynch, Tevin Coleman, Kerryon Johnson, and Jordan Reed(in 14th)

I thought I looked decent until I saw some of the other teams in my league.

You shouldn’t be dropping Edelman for a dst. I’d be dropping Reed. There’s no real reason to carry 2 TEs, especially in a 10 team league.

Thought about that. Read a quick tidbit about Emgram having a concussion? Thought Reed might be the better option week 1…

Engram is in the concussion protocol but I expect he will be cleared with plenty of time before week 1. Of course, you can certainly wait for that to happen before making a move: there is still 2 weeks until the start of the season, no need to jump the gun for a dst.

In the meantime, your bench is pretty solid and I wouldn’t be too keen to drop anybody else if by chance Engram isn’t ready for week 1, so I would be exploring a 2 for 1 trade to upgrade your starting rbs. That way you get value for your players without having to drop anyone, and you clear up a bench spot.

Just realized that I have OBJ and Engram. Any concern of having two Giants?

I feel like I’ve forgotten everything I’ve learned from the guys over the last couple years.

Not a concern in the slightest.