‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Diggs and Thielen, still relevent?

With Bradford out, officially, will this affect the player around him? Will Diggs and Thielen still be PPR threats or should I consider sitting them? I have them both in two separate leagues in flex positions, would you play them over my currently benched players or swap them out? (Diggs: Hilton, Riddick, or Kamara) (Thielen: Devente Parker, Corey Coleman, or CJ Anderson.)

Also how much does Bradford sitting affect Dalvin Cook?

I’m in the same boat! I have Odell on the bench because I have options that I could play and not worry but now that Biscuit is out idk if I should play Diggs or sit him and take a chance on Cory Davis, Kupp, or Kenny G.

You can still play Diggs & Thielen. People are overreacting a bit to Bradford being out. Yes, it’s a downgrade. But it’s not near as bad as people are making it out to be

I have CJ Anderson the start over Thielem because Pitt has a much better pass rush than they get credit for and they have made a lot of moves this offseason improving the secondary. I think cook will be there bread and butter today

Ended up gambling on Thielen, not terribly upset for my flex position. I was, on the other hand expecting a bit more from cook. Hope CJ ends up working out for you better than Thielen did for me.

EDIT: I should have played CJ, lmao