Dionte and Boyd for Julio and Kupp

Am I insane if I accept a trade giving up Julio and Cooper Kupp for Dionte Johnson and Tyler Boyd? PPR. My other receivers are Fuller, Chark, Lamb.

I would keep Kupp and trade away Julio for another. Given you WR depth, I don’t know who your RBs are but may consider Julio for an RB.

Im pretty goodbat RB. I had the number 1 pick so I have CMC(and Mike Davis), Miles Sanders (and Boston Scott), Jonathan Taylor, and Myles Gaskin.

I wouldn’t even give up Kupp for Johnson and Boyd, let alone adding Julio to the mix. I’d ask for more than 2 middle ground receivers.

I guess my thought process is that I’m assuming Julio is going to be battling this hamstring thing all season and if I keep playing him and he leaves halfway through the game then I get fucked. Dionte is Big Bens favorite target now so the volume and touchdowns will come. I don’t trust the Rams offense. If Kupp didn’t break away for that one TD he would’ve been trash last week. I feel Boyd is going to have a better floor than Kupp.

do it agree with the points you made I have julio and wish I could trade him haha