DJ Charked on the bench?

Thoughts on whether DJ Chark is going to suit up and play on Thursday, and if so, what percent effectiveness?

The start sit tool still puts him at wide receiver 11. What are your other options? I also have Chark and am torn.

I have Chark in my flex. I have Jarvis Landry, Mark Ingram, Golden Tate, Michael Pitman, and Nyheim Hines. I have Landry in the flex at the moment.

The IR report is all over the place, plus he’s not getting targeted, and it’s a Thursday start. Maybe Chark goes off, but I’m opting for the flexibility of weighing my other options for Sunday. I haven’t given up on him though, if he’s a little banged up, he could finish nicely if he heals.

How about you? Who can you use in his place?

Same here. It’s between Chark and Kenny G for me this week. I’ll be on rotoworld and twitter until game time looking for anything. WR 11 is tempting but Kenny G could go ham first game back.

Again. I’m leaning towards benching Chark now. If he’s healthy and has a big game, great, I have a healthy awesome receiver. You could monitor Golladay, and maybe suit him, but pivot if you have to. Everyone is different, I have been burned more than helped with guys who “might” play, so if you have another decent option ready to go, I’d go with that. It’s all about your risk tolerance and how many points you need out of that slot.

Heads up that Chark just got downgraded to out for tonight’s game

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

I wonder what’s going on with Chark. His targets are way down compared to last year which is pretty surprising, and now we’ve got this new injury which wasn’t even a last min game time decision. I hope he’s ok and gets back on track!

Chark ruled out this week