‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

DJ Moore or John Brown

Currently my roster is as follows: Cam Newton, Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, Michael Thomas, Tyler Boyd, Deandre Hopkins, Jared Cook, Phillip Lindsay, DJ Moore, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Isaiah Crowell, Amari Cooper, and Mike Davis. (My defenses are Rams and Jets, holding on to the Rams until after this rough patch in their schedule).

Should I drop DJ Moore (or someone else) for John Brown, or should I just keep rolling with the team I have now?

I’d almost look at grabbing Gio for your team at this point. Your roster is solid and I doubt that John Brown or DJ Moore would ever be a starter for you with that group of wideouts. Especially with having MVS on your bench as well. Gio is very productive when Mixon ever misses time.

I would grab Brown and drop Moore for depth and playoff purposes.

Yea, I would do that, but Gio is already on another team

Start stashing some defenses with good matchups then. There’s no point in roster clogging depth that you won’t use for the playoffs…

Dang we have a pretty similar roster but I would say keep what you have. John Brown is boom/bust and you have a solid WR core. I would start stashing DST matchups or potentially get Anderson handcuff for CMC.

My roster is CMC, Mixon, Michel, MThomas, Boyd, Kupp, Ridley, JBrown, Burton and im stashing Gio and Denver D.