‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

DJ Moore Trade HELP ASAP

Hey guys. Need an opinion if im insane for not already smashing accept on this trade offer.

I would give up DJ Moore in exchange for Mclauren, the 1.09, 2.03 and 2.05.

My other wr are Davante, Godwin, Lockett, Landry and Cooks.

I obviously take the deal right???

2 Likes

Ahhh DJ is one of the most talented receivers in the game…but you’re stacked, that’s a haul, and Mclaurin isn’t bad - it’s close. I’m having a hard time parting with Golladay for the same reason. I think I’d hold…

1 Like

This is not and easy choice giving up a young top 15 wr in dyansty is tough. I would make the deal if you are in a league with big rosters like 2-4 flex spots and Im usually a on the side of players over picks. The reason I would make this deal is you are getting a solid prospect that has potential to be close to Moore and you have multiple high picks in a draft class that is fairly deep. You can setup a strong roster at a lot of positions, which with your already solid wr core could give you a stretch run of ships before needing to focus a rebuild.

If you play in a standard super flex with 2rb 3wr 1 flex I would keep Moore as studs are more valuable then depth in this type of league. 2rb 3wr 3 flex you need more depth so moving him makes sense.

1 Like

My League is 10 team, superflex. 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1SFLEX, + IDP. in total, rosters are 30 players plus 3IR and 4 TAXI.

I ended up taking the deal. I have the 1.04 already (stole that in a trade early in the 2019 season) so my draft picks are 1.04, 1.09, 2.02, 2.05, 3.04.

I agree this is a stacked class but I’m confident I can land the RB1 or WR1 as the 3 guys ahead of me are all desperate for QB. Swift, Taylor or Jeudy should all be available at the 1.04.

1 Like

AND NOW ROBBY ANDERSON GOES TO THE PANTHERS!
SO glad i accepted the trade!

2 Likes

I traded Moore and a 2nd rounder for Julio Jones.