DJ or Davante

6th pick in a 10 team 1/2 ppr league. Should I take my top rated running back available David Johnson (I have him ranked 5th if Gordon holds out), or my top receiver Davante Adams?

DJ at the 6th is totally fine. Adams is my WR1 so not a bad choice either given TD upside. Depends on how much you buy into cardinals offense. personally I tihnk Adams is less risk but DJ has more upside.

1 Like

tie breakers pretty much always go to the RB for me. youre not making a bad choice either way, but with how thin it still is at RB, and the kind of WRs you can find late to work around not having an adams, it just makes it easier to go DJ. i will probably be facing the same situation in my main league, and i keep flopping back and forth honestly. but i know when the cards are down ill go DJ. probably. lol.

1 Like

I agree I think Adams is much safer, he is my WR1, and I’m a Packers fan so it would be tough to turn him down lol. On the other hand, DJ was the RB10 last year in a historically bad offense. I believe in Kingsbury and Murray and I just think that offense will take a big step forward this season, and the RB position is more thin than WR.

I keep flipping back and forth too lol, it’s really tough. Probably with you in that I’m leaning towards DJ because of the differences in depth at each position.

Same position… I want to go DJ bc I love getting a top RB, but the risk is lower with Adams… I’m leaning toward Adams…

1 Like

I’d go DJ if he’s available. He’s my 5th overall with Adams and Nuk sitting right behind him. The only way I take Adams is if DJ isn’t available.

1 Like