Do Dynasty Auction drafts exist?

Just getting into the dynasty side of fantasy and I was wondering, does anyone have an auction dynasty startup draft? Do any platforms even offer that option for a league?

They definitely exist and I am in one that is starting this year. We are using MyFantasyLeague.com because it allows us to customize everything. It will be a dynasty auction league with player contracts so the amount of the winning bid at auction will also be the player’s salary.

You can also just do an auction dynasty startup which I think is preferred method for dynasty over a snake draft. Then after the auction is over, just convert back to normal roster management (i.e, no player contracts). I think most websites allow you to do that but haven’t looked into it.

1 Like

I run 4 dynasty leagues that all started with an auction. I use MFL as the last poster stated he uses.

1 Like

I just did an auction dynasty draft for my new league using ESPN because their auction ability is super smooth, but transferred the rosters to Sleeper because I think their interface is the best. About 30 minutes to re-create the rosters. I will only to auction leagues moving forward.

1 Like