Do I bench Aaron Jones?

Mack v MIA
Duke v CIN
DJ v LAC
Jones v MIN (facing a solid defense)
Coleman v NO (sharing snaps with Ito)
Kerryon v CHI (out with injury)

I’m thinking of playing DJ + Duke + Mack based on matchups, but should I really be thinking about benching Jones? I’m not sure which will prevail…Minnesota’s strong defense or Jones’ natural talent and volume??

If you’re starting Duke… assuming PPR. With that assumption I’d probably play AJ over Duke seeing how Rodgers seems comfortable passing to him. This is a do or die game against Minny and assuming they will play this game as such.

yes sorry full PPR, starting 2 RBs+1 flex

Agreed with hermit… If your PPR, I understand if you want to go duke against a weakening bengals D. But Jones has become the main back in GB and I see them being able to move the ball vs MIN.

how about Duke + Mack + Jones?

Should I think about benching DJ? Really torn here because of matchups vs talent

This is DJ + Mack + Jones all day to me. Duke might have a matchup but it’s the Chubb show. The other three combine great talent and heavy volume both passing and rushing, no matter the matchup. The fantasy formula is talent + volume = success. Duke is the least of all volume here.

1 Like

That is actually the lineup I initially had…then I saw the juicy matchup against Cincinnati for Duke and starting to reconsider things…

Rodgers has been raising hell with McCarthy and the rest of the OC staff for weeks now to play Jones more. I think Rodgers is gonna be wanting to target Jones a lot going forward.

I’ve got Jones and plan to pretty much schedule him as a MUST START every week going forward if I can.

1 Like

I’d play Jones over Duke.

Currently benching Jones myself and playing Mixon, Fournette and Chubb.

Alright thanks guys, I’ll bench Duke.

I’ll go with DJ + AJ + Mack.

Im in the same predicament. Flex jones or ingram?

I’m having similiar difficulties. I can’t decide whether I believe AJ is game-script proofed or not. Because if he isn’t I’m seriously considering starting D. Cook over him in this weeks game!

Oh no if I’m picking between Cook and Jones (and I’m a Vikes fan btw), I have to go with Jones purely for his ability to consistently produce given that he gets the volume.

Cook is probably the better talent, but too many factors hinder him from becoming a star (injuries, game script, match ups, O line etc.)

2 Likes