‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Do I do this Leveon Bell Trade?

Lev Bell for Michael Thomas and Kareem. I would be giving up Lev. Right now my starting lineup is Lev, CJ Anderson, Crabtree, TY, and Maclin. I think I should do it but I need some confirmation before I give up Lev!

This is the first Leveon Kareem trade I’m all about. I’d totally do it!

Awesome thanks! I agree I think this trade is a steal.

Totally a steal!

Yep, I’d take this one as well. It’s hard to give up Bell but you’re getting great value and it helps your team big time.

Totally agree. Fills out my lineup.

He backed off the trade (last minute) and sent one back that is lev and TY for michael thomas kareem and crowder. Still think I should do it?

He backed off the trade (last minute) and sent one back that is lev and TY for michael thomas kareem and crowder. Still think I should do it? (sorry for pasting same comment twice idk how to reply to both of you but i want both of your input!)

Oh man, that’s a bummer. I dont like that trade as much (obviously). Crowder is meh. My knee jerk reaction is not to do it.
If he traded out Crowder for someone a bit more solid than that your team could use , or if he was willing to go lev/maclin for kareem/Thomas I would do it. Otherwise I’d probably just be out.

I got him to throw Martavis Bryant in instead of Maclin and did it. Not super happy about it but gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Hey that’s some interesting upside! Good luck down the stretch!

Thanks! Hopefully I don’t wake up tomorrow regretting this.