‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Do I have a case for COLLUSION? Need Advice!

My lead just had the following trade go through:

L.Bell, Dez Bryant, E. Sanders

for

T. Cohen, T. Coleman, J. Landry, F. Gore

The team that got Bell is 4-2. The team that traded him is 0-6.

The reasoning by the manager that got Bell was that he was providing depth to the other team with his offer.

The issue is that the 0-6 team has not made a single move on the waiver wire all season and has not responded (accept/decline) to any other trade offers all season. This manager has also not been involved in any league discussions all season and has basically been a dead manager. Additionally, the 4-2 manager is the commissioner and I believe he is the only person in our league that actually knows/talks to the manager of the 0-6 team.

So does this sound like grounds for a collusion accusation or am I just being salty?

I’m just trying to get a few opinions from other fantasy players outside of my league to gage if I should follow up with this transaction or not. I figured the best perspective would come from other FF managers that are distanced from the transaction.

It’s a really bad trade. I would try to get the rest of the league to veto it.

Definitely fishy. Does your league vote on trades? This coming from the commissioner is definitely strange.

They do vote, the only problem is half the league doesn’t pay attention or don’t want to speak up. I got a couple messages from other managers but none wanted to say anything publicly. Also, the commissioner changed the trade time from 48hrs to 24hrs a week or two ago so the trade was pushed through quickly. It was made at like 9:27 pm Wed and pushed through at 9:27 Thursday. Not really a lot of time to discuss or get others involved.

This is bad. Obviously collusion going on here.

This was my feeling as well. I know that the trade has already been completed, but I figured I still wanted to bring it up in retrospect just to let the other managers know how I felt. I also didn’t want to come off as a whiney b*tch so I figured I would ask others opinions outside of our league.

So he changed the rules in season? Yeah man, that’s sketchy as hell. I’ve been a whiny b*tch when it comes to collusion before. Have to be.

Collusion, yes.