Do I make this trade happen?

Trade Lockett drake and Godwin for Woods and Fitzgerald in full ppr redraft league i also own Landry sanders dj moore Sony cook Murray Chubb kerryon Hines and McGuire ?

Bump please

I would do it i think. I would maybe look for someone besides fitz as a second option.

I would do this. Woods alone is a massive upgrade of both Lockett and Godwin ROS, i agree i would like something better than Fitz back but don’t get greedy and lose the trade Fitz is fine and no healthy and saw a big step up in usage under Leftwich this could be a steal for you

Exactly I think wit leftwich at the helm this could b his turnaround he saw 12 targets in that game! The only other guys I could get besides fitz would b shady (bills r awful), Chris Thompson (injured all the time), or Smallwood( hate the committee philly uses)…

Oh yeah go for this trade asap no one else there worth asking about. Win for you as you get the best player anyway, Fitz could be a nice bonus if he turns it around, in the right matchup he could be a solid play

Yea I agree…