Do i Need to change my team up?

Im in a full ppr league and am 2-6 (but have the 4th most points). Really want to make playoffs and dont know if there are some changes i need to make. obviosly can post all teams in league but if there are people on my roster you see that should be dropped/traded please let me know or if i should just accept defeat this year, also let me know. Thanks!
QB- Cam Newton
RB- Austin Ekeler
RB- Jalen Richard
WR- DJ Moore
WR- Stefon Diggs
TE- David Njoku
Flex- Devon Funchess
D/ST- Dolphins
Kicker- Greg Zuerlein

Bench:
Dalvin Cook
TJ Yeldon
Zach Ertz
Keke Coutee
Chris Godwin
Wendell Smallwood
Courtland Sutton

You have the 4th most points in your league with this team? who was your first round pick lol, anyway with you having the 4th most points you shouldn’t give up depending on how many people make playoffs you def still have a chance and can hop up spots due to your points scored good luck!

unfortunately, my first round pick was cook, then odell, who i traded for njoku, diggs, and richard. @rabbidmonkeyman

If i had the knowledge i have now, i would have drafted wayyyyyyy better. This is my first year and since the beginning i have gotten way more into football. Next year will be way better. @rabbidmonkeyman

ahhh i see i forgot cook was on the fringe of the first round, definitely man fantasy is all about learning from experience you will soon realize lol but don’t give up