Do I trade away kerryon?

The offer is me giving up dj moore and kerryon Johnson and receiving Michael Thomas. Should I accept? 12 tram standard league. My other wrs are Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, courtland sutton, and jermaine kearse. And my other RBs are zeke, Jordan Howard, and jalen Richard. What do you guys think?

I don’t love being left with Zeke and Howard as my only two startable RBs but Howard has a decent schedule for a bit and Zeke’s very tough but he is Zeke… Getting a starting trio (assuming you can flex a WR or an RB?) of AB, Julio and MT every week now as they are all past the bye is potentially league winning in my books so i would do this trade asap. Getting a stud WR1 for an RB2 and WR3 is a no brainer.

It may be worth shopping Howard if he has a good outing vs BUF after last weeks decent numbers to see what you can get - another high end RB2 back would be good. But take the deal though

Yes!! Its a lopsided on your side majorly. Once you have him flip some high end WR talent, packaged with a RB2/3 for a major RB target.