Do not like My team. Advice please

We just went from a Standard league to 1/2 PPR this year. 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 2 Flex, D/st, Kicker, 5 bench

QB
Josh Allen

RB
Tevin Coleman
Austin Ekeler
Darwin Thompson
Matt Breida
Alexander Mattison
Malcolm Brown

WR
Deandre Hopkins
Odell Beckham
Ty Hilton
Geronimo Allison
Desean Jackson
KekeCoutee

TE
George Kittle

Use OBJ to trade for kerryon or Chris Carson and another middling running back like an rb2 x2 for him and I’d drop one of your handcuff running backs for another QB for the first few weeks like Goff or rivers who are probably on your waiver wire

I’d be leveraging OBJ as trade bait for a decent RB. I’m assuming you went D-Hop, OBJ, Kittle 1/2/3?

That was mistake #1 (no offense intended) but never go TE if you went WR/WR to start. You should be able to get a top end RB2 for OBJ.

Things I like about your team:

1. Very solid WR corps. Nice 1-2 punch with Hopkins and OBJ (PPR league?)
  2. D Jax is a nice value
  3. Solid at TE with Kittle
  4. Thompson and Mattison are limited to start the season but will have value later in the year…and could be game changers in you league if Williams underperforms or Cooks gets injured.
  5. Allen at QB will be better than predicted and has good rushing numbers

Things I dont like:

1. Only one guaranteed RB1 on opening day, Ekeler, whose value drops to flex if Gordon signs. Coleman is also the likely RB1 but new system so will probably be in a bit of a time share with Brieda initially. Good news is that you have him as well. Bad news, you don’t want to start both.

Bottom line:
Agree with above posters to leverage OBJ for someone like Carson.

1 Like

Thank you all for the responses. My league went SUPER RB heavy to stary so I had a lot of WR’s Fall to me. but in the 3rd round it was either take a 3rd WR I could get in the 4th round, or go TE Top RB at round 2 was Sony Michele and I did not feel comfortable taking him as my 1st RB in the 3rd.