Do you trust gimpy Scary Terry in a plus match up more than?

-Chark on a team throwing for like 240 yards a game.

-Diggs and all his issues against the Bears.

No…Terry
No…

No to Diggs…

Chark, however… I’d consider starting him over Terry if Terry wasn’t hurt… 240 yards/game or not… The Mustache loves him some Chark… he’s going to get his share of targets, and he may not get as many as Terry on a typical game, but he’s been bringing them down and scoring with them… don’t be a hater…

I understand the argument against it and for Terry in a normal situation, and to be honest I’m not worried about Terry’s hamstring like a lot of people are… but the Devil’s advocate is that it is an issue and Gruden was an asshole in his injury report and doesn’t put him on the field…

I’m not risking that if I have an option that’s scored more points on the season available… fool me once, shame on you… fool me twice, shame on me… fool me three times, you’re just being a haughty asshole at this point and I clearly need to put you in my damn starting lineup when my typical preferred option is clearly listed on the injury report :smiley:

Denver’s good vs the pass, Chark runs a 4.3… it’s one of those things GFL taking me out of the game I’m faster than you things… run him out there

Denver is also tough against WR in Fantasy even though their fantasy defense doesn’t score much. That’s my only concern there.

Wash vs NYG could be a track meet.